For sites where contamination is found at levels that represent an unacceptable risk of harm to the health of humans and/or the environment, remedial works are necessary to remove such risks and render the site suitable for its intended use.
At PBA, we provide our clients with a comprehensive review of the remedial options available to treat a given site and a clear proposal of the most practicable and cost-effective alternative. Our high-level of technical expertise and vast experience in remediating industrial sites allows us to deliver well designed and tailor-made remediation strategies which can help to recuperate the commercial value lost as a result of contamination on brownfield land.
Our approach is to deliver sustainable remediation solutions on time and on budget whilst providing peace of mind to clients/stakeholders that the remediation objectives are being met.
- Design of site-specific remediation strategies
- Cost-benefit analysis of remedial options
- Professional project management
- Full-time supervision during implementation and verification stages
- Independent verification services
- Liaison with statutory regulators and project stakeholders
- Environmental permitting and licence applications