Our technical team can provide rapid and cost-effective methods of investigation for sites affected by contamination. We offer a variety of on-site tools for the assessment of soils, water (surface or groundwater) and gases which allow the quick and accurate identification of contaminative hotspots whilst reducing programme timescales and disposal costs. Our services include:
- In-situ sampling and testing services
- Petroleum Hydrocarbon determination
- Volatile and Semi-volatile Organic Compound assessment
- Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) immunoassays
- Water quality – pH, salinity, dissolved oxygen, redox, etc.