This page contains answers to commonly-asked questions about our services.

Do you need help satisfying planning conditions?
Look in our planning support section for more information.

Are you looking to buy or sell land?
Help and advice is available in our environmental guidelines section. Alternatively, click here to request more details.

Do you need a Phase I Desk Study, Ecological Survey, Flood Risk Assessment, Environmental Statement?
Look at the contaminated land, and hydrological/environmental surveys sections of our website for details of how we can help and advise.

Do you need some basic advice on environmental issues but don’t know who to ask?
Call us and if we can’t help, we’ll tell you who can.

Has your site been designated ‘special’ or notified under Part IIA?
PBA can help, and discuss your options. Call us on 01283 575733 or send us an email.